Practice Team Members:
Armbrecht Jackson LLP
63 South Royal Street
13th Floor Riverview Plaza
Mobile, Alabama 36602
Real Estate, Construction & Development
The attorneys in our Real Estate, Construction and Development practice group have extensive experience in representing clients in virtually all matters involving real estate, including regularly advising purchasers, sellers, developers, lenders, borrowers, contractors, property owners, property owners' associations, property managers, landlords and tenants.
Land Purchases and Sales, Development, Financing, Leasing and Management
Our lawyers' experience extends across the full spectrum of real estate work, from sales and purchases, to development and management, including services such as:
- Representing buyers and sellers in negotiating, documenting and closing real estate purchases and sales
- Representing lenders, landowners, developers and borrowers in real estate finance matters, including documenting traditional real estate secured loans
- Acting as local counsel to out-of-state lenders, developers and other clients in connection with their Alabama real estate financing issues
- Representing developers in acquisition and development of commercial and retail properties
- Representing clients in land use matters, including covenants, zoning, subdivision and building code compliance, reciprocal use and access agreements
- Representing lenders in loan restructurings and workouts, including foreclosure and deed in lieu of foreclosure transactions
- Pursuing or defending construction defect claims, and litigating all types of real estate disputes
- Providing counsel and representation on sales and acquisitions of timber land and current use properties
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating all types of real estate contracts and agreements, including lease agreements for both owners and tenants including both residential and commercial developments
- Drafting and negotiating construction contracts, development agreements and property management agreements
- Advising and advocating for clients on matters of municipal law and government affairs at a state and national level
- Negotiating and litigating issues involving oil, gas and mineral law including pipeline and related issues.
U.S. News has rated our Real Estate Law Practice and Real Estate Litigation group as "Tier 1".
Collaboration Between Our Practice Area Teams
While many Gulf Coast law firms offer basic real estate services, we take pride in the depth and range of experience we have at Armbrecht Jackson LLP. Our complementary practice areas include corporate and entity formation, banking and finance law, as well business and commercial litigation, and oil, gas and mineral law.
As a full-service law firm, we can devote resources to fit clients' needs. Our business clients rely on counsel from related practice areas such as:
And specific industry expertise in: